How can the tourism traffic tool help tourism businesses and destinations?
Forecasting tourism demand is often desirable, but very difficult to accomplish. As the uncertainties of travel (including tastes, policies, traveler demographics, changing climate, and diversity of destinations) increase, projections can become less reliable. By using this tool, tourism service providers can gain a better understanding of the demand that exists for their products and/or services, given the existence of certain conditions or scenarios.
LIST OF THE TOPICS IN THIS SECTION (TOURISM TRAFFIC KEY QUESTIONS)
- What is tourism?
- What is the tourism traffic tool?
- How can the tourism traffic tool help tourism businesses and destinations? (You are here)
- How did we develop the tourism traffic tool?
- Which factors are typically believed to have the greatest influence on tourists' behaviors?
- How did we decide which variables to include in in the tourism traffic tool?